Sunday 15 May 2011

Shoe Shopping!!

I've been doing some serious shoe shopping recently and this season is looking HOT for casual heels! I've checked out Office, Top Shop and Dorothy Perkins websites; scouting for some summer shoes that one has to *LOVE*

OFFICE
Boy, is Office coming into it's own! I've been avoiding revision [slap on the hand] by going through their website today and these are my *LOVES* - All heels I'm afraid because I'm on a Summer Casual Heel Hunt and my wish list on this site is a mile long!

[Office Been All Over Jade Leather]
These Beaut's are just £35!!
[Office The Look Shoe Dark Red Suede]
A hefty £88 but Oh!So! worth it.
[Office West-End Wedge Denim Canvas]
It's all about the alliteration for these £43 baby's!
[Office Madagascar Bright Multi LT]
I heart with a black maxi and matching jewelery! £85.

[Office Menna Bow Sandal Blue Multi Canv]
You can't get much hotter than this and for £80 you
won't get much hotter wearing them!!
 TOP SHOP
Top Shop have become my favourite shop this summer! I seem to fall in love with EVERYTHING in there, but who can blame me? They are amazing! Everyone knows they're really top-end high-street which really pushes the prices but I'm here to prove the shoes are so worth it!
[Sakura Coral Suede Platform Court Shoes]
Statement colour for that 50's/60's feel- £62
Can't you just visualise the with bright blue tights and a TINY skirt?!

[Lacrosse Blue Suede Cross Strap Sandals]
Move over Elvis! These blue suede shoes are my new *LOVE*
£75

[Loretta Pink Bow Platform Sandals]
I tried these on in Top Shop just the other week and it was like
walking in heaven! (And that's not just because of the height)
£70

[Lois Pink Suede Knot Detail Platform Sandals]
Although they're not red; these Conservative platforms supplement perfectly
to create a sexy, edgy look £65


[Williams Red Stripe Espadrille Wedges]
If you're one of those people who wear heels everywhere (I know I am)
 then these are perfect for the beach!
 DOROTHY PERKINS
Connected to Top Shop, Dorothy Perkins have spot-on style and serious quality but FOR CHEAPER!!! My friend recommended some of these because she works in the shoe section in Penzance (Cornwall, UK etc etc)- Lucky so-and-so!
[Taupe Block Heel Court Shoes]
Nude is one shade worth lusting over this year and
these beaut's fit the summer bill PERFECTLY £42


[Coral Platform Sandals]
Ohhhh... Now these are a specimen to get excited over...
I think my red shoe mission is over £39


[Tan Floral Platform Sandals]
They're high. They're clumpy. They're colourful. They're soooo this season!
And soooo this season costs a measly £42


[Leopard Platform Court Shoes]
You have to me insane NOT to be a sucker for leopard print and
these are such a mimic of the pattern from Top Shops winter collection.
I heart! £35


[Mink Corsage Trim Sandals]
Okay, so they're hardly day wear but they're my prom shoes so I felt
obliged to include them! £30


[Mustard Platform Sandals]
MUSTARD MAYHEM is such a turn on! I sense a black maxi
or floral jumpsuit! Who's with me for £40?


[Black Peep Toe Wedge Shoes]
There's something so elegant about these wedges and
any opportunity to be elegant in wedge is a must!
£35


[Red Sling Back Platform shoes]
If I said my red shoe mission was over before then I've just hit a dilemma
because these are just as amazing!! £28.

No comments:

Post a Comment