10. - Olivia Lopez. Just 19 years old, she has just set up an online shop selling vintage clothes and accessories, of which she mostly models for. (http://www.shopthecaravan.com/)
9. - Hannah Murray. Played Cassie in Skins in 2007 and has since also featured in Chat Rooms and appeared on West End in the production That Face.
8. - Zoeey Deschanel. First fell in love with her in Elf as the blonde shop worker Buddy fell in love with. Since then she’s become brunette and is the main character of her own sitcom, New Girl.
7. - Vivienne Westwood. Does this phenomenon need an explanation?! Designed the clothes for The Sex Pistols and helped accelerate the punk rock era. Still a world famous designer and inspiration to all for her wacky and unique style.
6. - Hayley Williams. Paramore ♥ This red head rock chick is a role model for all the indie/scene/”hipster” kids out their. Even hipsters aspire to someone else.
5. - Taylor Momsen. Wow. There’s not much more that can be said about Taylor. A Gossip Girl sweetheart to a druggy front of one of my favorite bands, The Pretty Reckless.
4. - Carey Mulligan. I’m honest enough to admit I was once a fan of Doctor Who, and when Carey starred in the scariest episode to date; Blink. (I will never grow fearless of those statues). An Education is my favorite movie and I cannot wait to go and see Shame.
3. - Alexa Chung. Individual style, successful career and drop dead gorgeous, is there anything bad about Alexa?! No. No there isn’t. Every girl would love to boast contributing editor at British Vogue or TV presenter or model (just one of them will do). She’s also scheduled to host the 24 hour catwalk in America this year.
2.- Keira Knightley. Started her career as an actress and has more recently become the face of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Known best for her period dramas (including the her touching performance in The Duchess and playing Elizabeth in Pirates of the Caribbean). She’s also dating The Klaxons lead singer, James Righton. I’m not sure who I’m more jealous of…
1. - Fearne Cotton. Tadaaah! What a surprise, Fearne Cotton is still my festival going, radio DJ-ing idol! I’ve religiously watched every single episode of ‘Fearne and…’. (Mischa Barton narrowly missed my top ten list herself) and even have a tweets sent to my phone!! Fearne also has her own style line with Very and one has to admire her fitness as she runs 5km three times a week (thank you wiki!) and has ran several marathons in her time.