Tuesday 31 January 2012

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Wow. A whole year of expectations and fulfilment's, love and disappointment and possibly the best year so far.

It's been a year since I started on the path of bloggism, and I haven't looked back. So much has happened in one year, and so much is planned for this. I distinctly remember my first post in January 2011, talking about all my plans and expectation of the year ahead. As for reality? Amazing. I had so much fun and learnt so many lessons. I've grown up in many ways, and grown down in many more. There have been ups and downs and so many new experiences, from nights out to starting college. It's been a roller coaster.

However, ever the forward thinking person that I am, (ahem...) let's look to the future: 2012. Supposedly the last year before the end of the world as we know it! But not before we go out in style! The suspected hottest summer on record and all the festivals that go with it.
Also, long awaited Olympics which, Olympian turned Chairman, Sebastian Coe, predicted it will be a "catalyst for change" and "will be all about change for the better, not only for our sportsmen and women, but for the country as a whole."
I haven't made a list of things to do every month this year, I'm too worried I'm not going to keep to it because of college. There's also no sign of a New Years Resolution because I'd just be setting myself up for failure and I think it's about time I accepted how bad I am at being good.

Definite plans for this year include Boardmasters, a possible shopping weekend in London, a holiday in Crete and lots and lots of gigs and parties. Let the next year of blogging begin!
Peace out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment